455 1/2 Henry Street
Cobble Hill, Brooklyn
$2,695,000 | Townhouse | 7 Rooms | Approx. 2,878 sq. ft.
This lovingly restored Cobble Hill one family home has a true timeless elegance with period detailing and light-filled rooms. Enter on the parlor floor to an open living room with a carved marble mantle above a wood burning fireplace, and soaring ceilings. The renovated kitchen spans the house’s full width and features top of the line appliances including Subzero refrigerator and commercial grade range and hood. A powder room and pantry sit next to a special dining room with two huge windows and a glass door, overlooking and exiting to the East-facing garden, second to none.
For more information about today’s 10am Special, please visit corcoran.com.
- thingsworthfinding reblogged this from flauntstyle
- keelynotkelly likes this
- lady-moon likes this
- recklesswreck reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial
- jellobatch reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial
- jmdickinson likes this
- flauntstyle reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial and added:
- 5917miles likes this
- leftofheaven likes this
- lifeinclouds reblogged this from wsouldier
- wsouldier reblogged this from thecorcorangroup10amspecial
- butterflyrampage likes this
- adamfrucci likes this
- youshouldwriteabook-goonview likes this
- thecorcorangroup10amspecial posted this